Category: Due Diligence
In today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we interview Tina Larsson. Tina Larsson is an entrepreneur, a business analyst, a networker, and a self-described “Green Queen”. Originally from Sweden, Tina lives in NYC and went from the hospitality industry to Wall Street to Real Estate, now supporting coop & condo boards reducing their expenses. Tina has an MBA from Pace University and holds a LEED Green Associate designation.
Tina Larsson co-founded her coop & condo consulting business, The Folson Group, to inspire coop & condo boards to run their building like a business. The firm helps boards make their buildings more sustainable and affordable.
Key Points From The Episode:
- Tina has experience working as an analyst on Wall Street.
- Tina shares a story of how her property management consulting saved investors hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- The many pros of being an environmentally friendly real estate.
- How being environmentally responsible attracts new tenants.
- Some things multifamily investors can do to be more environmentally free.
- Technology that can best be used to improve the efficiency of a multi-family complex.
- How government plays a role with energy incentives for new investors.
- The significant money savings when improving environmental output.
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone