In today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we interview Mariusz Skonieczny.
Mariusz graduated from Indiana University in 2003 with a finance degree. From 2003 to 2008, he was in the commercial real estate industry as an appraiser and broker. During the 2008/2009 financial crisis, he left the industry to start Classic Value Investors. Mariusz also has experience investing in the stock market where he took his initial investment of $10,000 to now $6 million. Welcome to the podcast Mariusz!
Key Points From The Podcast:
- Mariusz’s start in real estate back in 2000 while still in college.
- How Rich Dad Poor Dad peaked his interest in real estate.
- Becoming an Appraiser after graduating college. Having an interest in becoming a broker.
- Turning $10,000 into $6,000,000 in the stock market in only 10 years.
- Understanding the value of leverage in real estate investing.
- How Mariusz got involved in the stock market/ his process for analyzing companies. Capitalizing on smaller overlooked companies.
- Getting back to his roots in real estate with mobile home park investing.
- How mobile home park investing is often overlooked and undervalued.
- Mobile home parks being an untapped market.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
How To Reach Mariusz: