In today’s episode of #RitterOnRealEstate, we interview Sam Liebman. Sam Liebman, founder, and CEO of WealthWay Equity Group LLC, a New York-based private equity and real estate development company. He has owned substantial interests in over 70 properties during the past 30 years, ranging from multifamily communities, office buildings, and shopping centers, to the ground-up construction of a luxury 21-story condominium development in Manhattan.
He is also CEO of Rolling Cash Realty, Inc., a real estate management company, as well as a partner in Tepper & Co., a certified public accounting firm. His new book is Harvard Can’t Teach What You Learn from the Streets: The Street Success Guide to Building Wealth through Multi-Family Real Estate (Made for Success Publishing, Jan. 11, 2022). Learn more at samliebman.com.
Key Points From The Episode:
- Growing up in Brooklyn having to develop street smarts to survive.
- Mixing Street in book-smarts together.
- When to buy real estate, why the market is so high. Interest rates, taxes, shortages.
- The downsides of investing in Office Buildings.
- The future of rent & property values, where this all ends…
- Having a 5-year Outlook but investing in real estate.
- Real estate being the best tax shelter.
- How to avoid making massive mistakes in today’s market.
- The value in forced appreciation.
- Psychological due diligence.
- How Sam likes to invest in deals. What he looks for.
- What’s Sam’s book teaches new investors.
- Has Sam evaluated real estate deals.
- Focus on the numbers.
The E-myth by Michael Gerber
Contact Sam Here: LIEBUSER@AOL.COM