Today’s #RitterOnRealEstate guest Joshua Ferrari specializes in raising private capital, locating, negotiating, & acquiring value-add multifamily assets, & teaching others how to follow in his footsteps. Joshua’s ability to raise private money has gotten him the title of primary capital raiser at over $7,000,000 raised in less than 3 years of his real estate journey. He currently has over $5.5MM AUM which equates to 91 units in my portfolio.
Key Points From The Episode:
- How Joshua Ferrari started into real estate investing from scratch and learning from mistakes along the way.
- Learning about Syndication and taking advantage of the concept.
- Partnering with people who have the right skill set to get the job done.
- Picturing out what your lifestyle is going to look like.
- Taking advantage of having a localized business.
- Creating a mindset shift in upscaling the business.
- Just get started and learn things as you go.
- Writing a vivid vision for life and business.
- The importance of getting everyone on the same page to chase the same thing.
- The Importance of having systems and processes in place.
- Getting reliable referrals to get insights and perspectives from.
- How persistence pays off.
- Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless and Theo Hicks
- Vivid Vision by Cameron Herold