On today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with Saket Jain. Saket is a #1 bestselling author, investor, syndicator, tech enthusiast, and philanthropist. Saket is the founder and CEO of Impact wealth builders where he’s passionate about achieving financial freedom through real estate.
He has over 15 years of experience in real estate investing. Saket along with his partners has built a portfolio of over 2000 units totaling $200M in assets across several US Markets & generate consistent double-digit annual returns.
Key Points From The Episode:
- Saket’s background growing up in India learning about assets early.
- Learning the true value of an asset in 2016.
- What types of assets Saket was invested in before real estate and why he prefers real estate?
- Why it’s important to just replicate what already works when investing.
- Being prepared for an economic downturn and ready to invest.
- Using cash flow from real estate to take advantage of downturn.
- The idea of real estate being “liquid”.
- How to control inflation.
- What markets Saket invests in.
– Mindset by Carol Dweck