In today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, We chat with Ali Boone. Formerly an Aerospace Engineer, Ali Boone is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, author and real estate investing coach.
Her company Hipster Investments managed to facilitate over $18M in real estate transactions in it’s first five years of business. She was a long-time writer for BiggerPockets and has been featured in the Motley Fool, Fox Business, Business Insider, Investopedia, and US News.
She recently authored NOT Your How-To Guide to Real Estate Investing: Life Lessons for Hacking Your Mind Before You Hack Your Wallet.
Her ultimate goal is to one day challenge Tim Ferriss to a lifestyle design duel! Welcome to the podcast, Ali!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Growing up working in aviation and corporate America.
- Making the transition from working in corporate America to real estate investing.
- Coaching other investors on how to buy turnkey properties.
- Why having the proper mindset is essential for new investors’ success.
- Too much information being out there for new investors. How to narrow down your focus.
- How to find your niche in real estate investing.
- Where to start, determining your goals as a new investor.
- The three currencies – Money, time, and sanity.
- Similarities between turnkey and multifamily.
- Why Ali loves turnkey properties. The value and lifestyle flexibility they provide.
Download Ali’s book here: https://www.hipsterinvestments.com/ritter