In today’s episode of #RitterOnRealEstate, we sit down with special guest, Bob Couture!
Bob is managing partner of CP Property Group, a realty and investment company, with offices in Springfield, Massachusetts, and Hermosa Beach, California. Bob is also the Co-Founder of the Western Mass Real Estate Investor Group. Additionally, he is a partner in Ironsides PropertyGroup, a property management company in Springfield, MA. As an investor himself, Bob has a personal portfolio of over 50 units and has helped clients achieve their real estate goals through apartment syndications, apartment purchases, and/or multifamily/single-family properties. Welcome to the show Bob!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Starting off in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Growing up in a construction family.
- Getting into house flipping but becoming a buy/hold investor.
- Slowly adding to his portfolio, getting into multifamily & learning about syndication.
- Focusing on syndication and property management.
- What inspired Bob to get into Multifamily Investments, natural evolution.
- How real estate positively impacted Bob’s life.
- Why the US middle east market is undervalued/untapped.
- Affordable Housing vs Market Rate
- Extremely low turnover with affordable housing.
- How Bob Couture analyzes deals.
- Millionaire Real Estate Investor By Gary Keller.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki