On today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with Neal Bawa. Neal is CEO / Founder at UGro and Grocapitus, two commercial real estate investment companies. Neal’s companies use cutting-edge real estate analytics technology to source and acquire OR build large Commercial properties across the U.S., for nearly 700 investors, and has a portfolio of over 4,800 units. An AUM value (upon completion) of over $1 Billion.
Neal believes that we are at a turning point, where traditional commercial real estate will combine with Proptech and Fintech technology disruptors, and will truly reach its potential as a tradable, highly liquid asset class that will rival and eventually beat the stock market in its size and scope.
He also believes that the Build-to-rent will become a much larger and more profitable part of the Multifamily asset class over the next 5 years, due to its uniquely desirable characteristics. Welcome to the show, Neal!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Neal’s background building his company from 10 to 400 employees.
- Investing in real estate to lower taxes.
- Where we are in the current economic climate.
- Understanding GDP growth/decline and when the US will actually be in a recession.
- The future of interest rates.
- The cons of locking in long-term debt in today’s economy.
- How to educate your investors as a syndicator.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Link to EP 38: https://www.kentritter.com/podcast/how-to-optimize-for-profit-with-neal-bawa/