In today’s Ritter On Real Estate episode, we interview Avery Carl. Avery is the author of Short Term Rental, Long Term Wealth: Your Guide To Analyzing, Buying, and Managing Vacation Properties, and the host of “The Short Term Show” podcast.
Avery went from a 37k salary to a real estate investment portfolio of 100 doors in 5 years through strategically investing in short-term and vacation rentals. This strategy allowed her to grow her portfolio much more quickly than starting off with traditional long-term rentals. The Short Term Shop has helped over 4,500 families create generational wealth through real estate Investing. Welcome to the show, Avery!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Why short-term rentals allow you to scale quickly.
- Avery explains what short-term vacation rentals are.
- Investing in what the tourist is expecting.
- Location matters even more in the vacation home market than in traditional real estate investing.
- How to manage your first vacation rental and what software to use.
- What a pricing manager is and why short-term rental investors need them.
- Avery explains the ins and outs of short-term rentals.
- Short-term rental financing. how to scale.
- How Banks view short-term rentals.
- The biggest piece of advice for short-term rental investors.
- Traction by Gino Wickman
Cooks Crossing Investment Offering
Investor Portal – Register to invest and hold your spot in the deal
*506C Offering available only to accredited investors