On today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with M.C. Laubscher! M.C. is a husband, father, educator, and cash flow specialist. He is the creator and the host of the popular and top-rated business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja and a brand new podcast, Cashflow Investing Secrets. M.C. is also the President of Producers Wealth, a wealth creation firm helping clients in 50 states implement holistic wealth creation strategies.
His purpose is to help producers and creators create, protect and multiply their wealth in ANY Economy and market. His mission is to help producers and creators achieve financial freedom as soon as possible so that they can live their legacy today on their terms. M.C. challenges existing societal belief systems and misinformation around concepts such as money, saving, investing, wealth and retirement. Welcome to the podcast, M.C.!
Key Points From The Episode:
– M.C.’s upbringing, moving to the US from South Africa.
– Realizing once he arrived how much opportunity there is in the United States.
– Traveling and playing rugby. Discovering Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
– Working for a friend in real estate, learning how to manage assets.
– What is a cashflow ninja?
– What sets a cashflow ninja apart from other investors?
– Why capital positioning is super important.
– How the wealthy allocate their assets.
– 4 Principles the wealthy follow regarding money and investing.
– The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin