On today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with Sam Primm. Sam is a successful father, husband and real estate entrepreneur born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He left his salary 9-5 job to focus full-time on his real estate ventures. Soon after, He grew his $3M portfolio to $40M+ within a matter of a few years!
Along the way he has been documenting his journey and gained a massive following on various social media platforms. Spreading positivity and knowledge on how you can “Take Control of Your Future” using real estate. He now has a company that flips over +250 houses a year, an in-house property management company to take care of his tenants, and a nonprofit dedicated to mental wellness. He is now taking that playbook and teaching new and seasoned investors how to start and scale their investments by utilizing his mentorship program along with free content on social media. Welcome, Sam!
Key Points From The Episode:
– Graduating college but not wanting to go down a traditional path.
– Investing in Real Estate for 3 years before taking the leap and going full time.
– Building a 40+ million dollar real estate portfolio.
– The mindset needed to make the shift to full time investing in real estate.
– Why partnerships are a key part of Sam’s real estate business.
– Understanding Social Media and the role it plays in real estate investing.
– Where Sam finds funding for his deals.
– Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
– Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Where to find Sam:
On All Platforms: @samfasterfreedom