Category: Due Diligence
Todays #RitterOnRealEstate guest is Aryeh Sheinbein. Aryeh’s bread and butter is helping successful business owners and entrepreneurs invest their money intelligently, allowing their wealth to accumulate so they can stay focused on what truly matters—their business and mission.
He’s spent his entire career sharpening his operational experience with investments and valuing businesses, having worked with top private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, investment managers, and banks, as well as a wealth of success in the eCommerce and Amazon selling spaces.
Aryeh is particularly skilled in managing large, complex projects and teams—a credit to his excellent executive leadership skills rooted in finance, business strategy, marketing, and operations. When he’s not sculpting the financial futures of his clients, Aryeh loves coaching his kids’ sports teams, donating his time to various non-profit organizations, and enjoying quality time with his four wonderful kids and amazing wife. He also hosts the iTunes Top 100-ranked Inside the Lions Den Podcast, a show that explores the leadership skills, financial acumen, and operational improvements required for sustained entrepreneurial and financial success.
Key Points From The Conversation:
- How Aryeh’s entrepreneurial journey started as a kid flipping baseball cards!
- Aryeh’s experience interviewing other successful individuals in college. How this helped him enter the workforce.
- Working in private equity/venture capital.
- How Rich Dad Poor Dad positively impacted his perspective on real estate investing.
- Wanting to get into real estate but not wanting to be a “landlord”.
- Learning about tax liens and going to a tax auction.
- How Aryeh analyzes multifamily deals.
- The three metrics of investing in a good deal.
- Aryeh and Kent’s take on refinancing. How investors often get in trouble during due diligence.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear