Today’s #RitterOnRealEstate guest is Justin Silverio. Justin is the owner of JS2 Homes, Open Letter Marketing, and Invelo. He has had extensive experience in rehabbing, new construction, wholesaling, and multi-family condo conversions in and around the Boston area since he began real estate investing in 2011.
Justin founded Open Letter Marketing in 2016 with a focus on providing thousands of real estate investors throughout the country with a more effective direct-to-seller marketing. His newest venture, Invelo, is a next-generation software that spans an investors’ full sales and marketing cycle. Welcome to the show Justin!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Working in the Accounting field before starting in Real Estate.
- Launching Open Letter Marketing for direct to seller marketing.
- Becoming more efficient in attracting home sellers.
- Solving problems for himself and his investing as well as other investors’ problems.
- The amount of competition in the Real Estate market nowadays being different.
- Best practices for direct to seller marketing.
- Doing due diligence upfront in the property that you’re dealing with
- The Key piece of marketing is consistency.
- The significance of spending more money on a smaller list of properties than larger ones. Standing out to get their attention.
- The willingness to invest upfront, change in mindset.
- The importance of building simple rapport early on to be remembered.
- Off Market Deals and why they are so important.
- Invelo Investor Software Explained. = Prospect + Lead + Deal cycles.
- Investing in education, self-improvement, and building a community.
- Importance of getting feedback for self-improvement.
- True growth comes from being uncomfortable.
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000 – James McKenna
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki