Gino Barbaro is an investor, business owner, author, and entrepreneur. As an entrepreneur, he has grown his real estate portfolio to over 1500 multifamily units and is teaching others how to do the same. Gino is the co-founder of Jake & Gino, a multifamily real estate education company that offers coaching and training in real estate founded upon their proprietary framework of Buy Right, Manage Right & Finance Right.
He is the best-selling author of three books, Wheelbarrow Profits, The Honey Bee and Family, Food and the Friars. Gino graduated from IPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching) where he earned his designation as a Certified Professional Coach. He currently resides in St. Augustine, Florida with his beautiful wife Julia and their six children.
In part 2 of this episode, we cover the last 5 steps of Gino’s 8 step due diligence framework.
- Deal Underwriting – what are the assumptions and are they realistic
- Property Due Diligence- was it thorough enough?
- Property Management – Is the right company for the job?
- Financing – Does the financing line up with the business plan? Has the sponsor weighed all the options?
- Legal Documents – are they compliant, complete, and do you understand them?
To reach Gino visit him at the following websites
- Jakeandgino.com – to find multifamily education and community
- Jakeandgino.com/honeybee – for a free excerpt from his latest book!
—Subscribe to the podcast in May and Get Free Gifts from these Experts —-
- Joe Fairless – 20 Resources for Apartment Market and Economic Data
- Gino Barbaro – 8 Step Due Diligence Framework for Passive Investors
- Dan Handford – The 5 Red Flags for Passive Apartment Investing
- Hunter Thompson – Video – 7 stages of Due Diligence for Passive Investors
- John Casmon – 35 Hacks and Resources to Find the Best REal Estate Sub-markets
- Kim Lisa Taylor – Avoiding Fraud in Syndication
- Vinney (Smile) Chopra – Digital Copy of his best-seller “Apartment Syndication Made Easy”
To get the gifts send a screenshot that you subscribed to the podcast to email@example.com.