Today’s guest is Gary MacDermid. Gary is a highly sought-after Motivational speaker, Private Investor, Serial Entrepreneur, Professional Engineer and Retired Naval Officer whose success came from humble beginnings.
Gary started his career by enlisting in the Navy right after graduating high school. During one of his initial Navy training classes, a Master Chief guest speaker explained the wealth generation strategy of purchasing a house at each duty station. This advice led Gary to understand the true value of passive income. After steadily purchasing multiple properties throughout the United States and Internationally. Gary continued his career by receiving a scholarship where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and was commissioned as a Naval Officer.
After leaving the Navy, Gary continued as a licensed professional engineer leading design and analysis projects for several nuclear power plants before deciding to expand the passive income strategy that was previously a hobby. This became the turning point where Gary made the transition from
Electrical Engineer to Cash Flow Engineer by founding USA Private Equities where he is today. Welcome to the show Gary!
Key Points From The Episode:
– Being told there was o money for college, joining the navy.
– Getting into real estate after being inspired by his Master Chief.
– Buying properties in the Philippines, Hawaii, and Seattle.
– Why mindset is super important when it comes to investing/being an entrepreneur.
– Scarcity vs Abundance Mindset.
– Setting goals and then working backward to achieve them.
How Real Estate and having passive income allow Gary to refine his investing.
– How to Master The Art Of Selling By Tom Holland
– Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
Cooks Crossing Investment Offering
Investor Portal – Register to invest and hold your spot in the deal
*506C Offering available only to accredited investors