In today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with Tim Little. Tim Little is the founder and CEO of ZANA Investments, a real estate syndication firm named after his two daughters, Zara and Lana. He helps busy professionals keep more of their time and get competitive returns by offering them opportunities to passively invest in apartment buildings.
Tim started investing in real estate with a duplex in 2014 and has grown to a portfolio of 195 co-owned units valued at over $24.7 million. Practicing what he preaches, he is also passively invested in another 296 units.
Outside of real estate, Tim is the Commander of an Army Reserve Public Affairs unit. In his free time, he enjoys dabbling in cryptocurrency and traveling with his wife and daughters.
Welcome to the show, Tim!
Key Points From The Episode:
- Starting off investing in a duplex back in 2014.
- Why multifamily is a better investment than single-family.
- What inspired Tim to take action and invest in real estate.
- The unpredictability that comes with W-2 jobs.
- Slowly building his multifamily portfolio.
- Investing in larger commercial multifamily deals to create passive income.
- Passively investing in a 137 unit deal. Receiving his first payout.
- The importance of identifying your why.
- Investing as a GP in his first syndication deal!
- Tips for new real estate investors. Trust but verify.
– Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad
-Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating By Dan Sullivan