In today’s episode of #RitterOnRealEstate, we interview Josh Wilson of JW Property Services. A property management firm with over 300 units under management. Josh is also a 15-year real estate veteran. Over the years, Josh has turned $150,000 into over $15,000,000 using the BRRRR method. Welcome to the show, Josh!
Key Points From The Episode:
- How Josh got started in property management. Getting 300+ units under management.
- Using the BRRRR Method to grow his investment portfolio substantially.
- Going through the crash of 2007, how it changed his investment strategy.
- Knowing when and how to capitalize on opportunities.
- How Josh discovered the BRRRR Method.
- Understanding the difference between private money and hard money.
- Transitioning from single-family to multifamily investing.
- Overcoming limiting beliefs when it comes to scaling your business.
- How to find deals. Knowing what to look for as a new investor.
- Real estate vs other investment vehicles.
- Lessons for new investors. The importance of having reserves.
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
Join the BRRRR Bootcamp: https://m.facebook.com/groups/brrrrbootcamp/